Vampire Academy Vampire Academy

Very well made, simple puzzle. Only criticism I'd have is that it never proved a challenge that one reload couldn't fix. I'd suggest to create some new element or mechanic to make it even more difficult, or eventually split the game into difficulty levels.

Dadgame Dadgame

Question

What is the WSW that you can get a medal for by destroying the final boss? The robot looked really familiar, I just don't remember how to watch the full video with it in it.

Otherwise, good game. It's engaging and fun and not too long, and that's what you want in a game.

PumpkinMan 2 PumpkinMan 2

I love it.

Loved the gameplay, loved the idea, and loved the music! Make more!

And... maybe add one "spare life" to him, would be so nice...

Spore survive Spore survive

Grumble... heh

I won't say it was awesome. It was ok, but you certainly did not reach what you set for yourself to make.

There was no real animation except the player sporeling, and it's not even a spore, just some..... cytoplasm or something. Monsters were not animated, and mostly were copied and pasted from the game (screenshot and pasted probably). The first of the monsters were drawn by you, but they didn't have any animation either.

There were a few bugs too, and food disappeared before I reached it (which probably was badly designed eating).

Sorry for being harsh, but it was bad. Add animation (especially with movements and eating), sound, maybe music, and better sporeling to grow.

2 Balls Balance 2 Balls Balance

Aaaaaargh!

This is so haaaaaaaaard!
... but so much FUN!
Double thumbs up!

- though I would advice to make screen with instructions, because first I thought I need to move mouse up and down to weight the balance, and I didn't notice I control the pong board too.

Bright in the screen CLNR Bright in the screen CLNR

Loved it

I loved the game, it was scary and made me think (especially the "you can close the game whenever you want").

I just wondered, is the level with rainbow colours really the end? you fooled us once already :3.

HapPie responds:

Click the 7th door from the left.
You'll love what comes next.

Kullors School of Magic Kullors School of Magic

Nice!

Well, that was fun! A bit confusing, but then again - original!

Stripes Stripes

Great!

A neat, original game. Could be improved, but still very nice indeed.

Keep it up!

Draw-Play 3 Draw-Play 3

Nice game

Really nice game, only thing I didn't like was the music. I was a bit monotonic, and made playing a bit boring. You should change the music next time, otherwise it was really great!

Eggy responds:

Change it in the settings menu then.

Halloween Clash Halloween Clash

^_^ Niiiice

That is quite a fun game!

Things that were a bit off-tune:
- In the intro, the background graphics were much better than the hands, and they were made in very different style - trees were shape of lollipops, not trees :). And the hand was made more realistically. I think it should be made in same style.
- Game was fun, but game field was a bit low-detailed.
- Santa should be from North Pole ;).

I give you 4 :D